Friday, May 28, 2010

Pregnancy- 34 weeks

Today is 34 weeks, that means not much longer until she is fully developed, yay! I say yay because if she wanted to come not long after that I would be completely OK , haha. I expressed my concern with how much pain I have been in with this little one and my midwife couldn't give me much hope because of the way Adelaide is positioned and the fact that it is the way it is, and apparently my body released a ton of relaxin way early in the pregnancy which is what helps prepare your body at the end and normally causes 'the waddle' so that's fun to be dealing with that already, haha. She wants me to make sure I'm walking everyday but stay off my feet more too and that may help. This will be easier soon, I have one more week of work and then I hope to have a few weeks to hang with the kiddos and get some more done around the house before she arrives. My work threw me a baby shower the other night at La Madeleine and it was so nice! We had a great time sitting on the patio getting to hang outside of work and I was showered with baby necessities so we are almost ready for Adelaide! It was so much fun, it made me wish we hung out more outside of school before this(right as I'm leaving:), it's hard to get enjoyable time together on stressful school days:)

On the home front, Troy is still looking for a job. He has applied at some private high schools for bible teaching and/or philosophy jobs so please be praying for something to come through soon! It's a stressful time but we know when we look back later in life we will look at this as a great time that we as a family grew closer. I look at my family and I am so thankful that I was given this gift to be able to go through life together. I can loose a lot, but not my family and I love that, they are each so precious to me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers