Monday, May 24, 2010

Recital's and more birthday's oh my!

Azlyn had her 1st dance recital this weekend and she was amazing. The pictures I was able to take were from her rehearsal and her performance the day of was even better, I wish I had the dvd! I can't tell you how sweet it was to watch her up there on stage dancing her little heart out. I think that of any days of her life, she probably most felt like a princess that night!!

Ballet rehearsal- 'Butterfly Fly away'
Tap rehearsal, they danced to 'Animal Crackers' by Shirley Temple, so cute!
The girls showing us that they can dance just like those big dancers!
Jumping to see her teacher as she was honored that night

He was one proud Daddy!
She brought us to tears, I love my baby girl!

She was quick to get a picture with brother, they are inseperable. During the whole show he would ask "is it Alyn??" before each dance.
A few mommy and daughter pics back at home
Loving on little Adelaide



Nana and Azlyn
After the recital we had dinner at my parents to celebrate my mom's birthday and the kids decorated the cookie cake with fruit
Happy Birthday Nana, we love you and are so thankful for you!!!
Swim time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers