Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's official....

We have named our child!

Adelaide Mae
Of German origin (appropriate to my heritage:) and meaning " Noble" or "Serene"

This is a name that we have loved even before Asher was born so it wasn't a hard choice except for that fact that I love the name but am not as fond of the nick name that could come with it (Addy). A lot of people have names that automatically get shortened and I don't understand it, if I name a child a name I want her to be called that:) Troy has been sure of this name for longer than I have and he knew I'd come around, just please don't call her Addy, haha! Anyways, after much thought it's official, Adelaide is her name and we can't wait to meet her!!

I'm 33 1/2 weeks, only 2 1/2 to go until she's considered full term!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers