Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring show with the kids

Tonight I went to the Plano Senior High Spring show with my mom, dad and the kids to see our friend Katelyn(a Sr. Lt) dance. Azlyn got all dressed up and we headed out getting there right on time. We had planned on Troy coming to pick up Asher but Troy had to work late and so both kids were there the whole time. When we got there we realized our seats were awesome, right in the dead center...awesome for watching that is, not for having children with you, haha. Azlyn was on the edge of her seat the whole time asking "so my mommy used to do this?...she wore stuff like that too?? she could kick like that??" She was enthralled, I love it! Asher was great the first few dances and grew restless by the middle of the first act so I was relieved when intermission came and I could take Asher to the back corner where there were plenty of empty seats. He wasn't even interested anymore in the lollipops I was trying to feed him. At this point he had to have been one tired and restless little boy, poor thing. The move to the back was good for him though and he had a blast dancing in the aisles during the fast beat songs and thought the guys dance was the most fun, probably b/c it was so up tempo. It was a fun night and I think I successfully have Azlyn hooked on dancing for the rest of her life too:) It's safe to say Asher definitely has a future in sports, the most exciting part for him I think was when the video played at the end and he saw the football field..."football?!?!" It was a late night and the kids passed out immediately on the car ride home, now for some sleep for me. Good night all:)

1 comment:

Followers