Friday, April 30, 2010

30 Weeks and growing...

I'm am 30 weeks today!! I must say this pregnancy is so different from my other two, I hear third pregnancies are different and she's proving that to be true. I love being pregnant, never have had morning sickness with any of them and until the day they are born I feel great! This one is the same as in I haven't really had any sickness and genuinely feel good energy wise but my body is in pain haha and I still have 10 weeks to go!! Maybe she'll make an earlier arrival like Asher(he was 2 weeks early.) I can hope:) I love every minute of it though. Even though she keeps me up at night I love feeling every kick and squirm she has. It's so much fun and I want to enjoy every moment before it's over and she arrives in the real world! It's funny how when you wish they were sleeping they decide to wake up and kick the heck out of you and when you want them awake they won't help you out one bit. Today we got to go have a 3D ultrasound to get some sneak peeks at this sweet girl and I went and got my Starbucks shot of energy but it didn't seem to wake her at all. She had her little arm up in front of her face for a while(just like Azlyn did the entire time for her sono) and I kept jabbing her but nope...no waking up and moving that arm. We were able to prod her enough to get some good shots of her precious face. Take a look at this angelic sleep face. I love it!! She is also a thumb sucker, she clearly sucked her thumb for a while which is something we hadn't seen Azlyn or Asher do on ultrasounds. I thought that was pretty sweet to watch, I loved seeing her rub her eyes, suck her thumb and sleep peacefully. It's pretty amazing how cozy they are in there. I know some of you would like to know her name...but we have yet to officially declare it. We are very close but not quite there:) Keep watch for the big post announcing her name!! For now enjoy her beautiful pictures.

Sucking her thumb
Little Angel
BIG yawn....leave me alone here people...I'm trying to sleep!

Likes that arm up around her face:)

2 comments:

  1. OK....only YOUR baby would even look cute in one of these pictures. Usually they look like little aliens, but not this one!!!! She is already so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I think it has to do with the amazing technology getting better every year! I would have never gotten this clear of pics with my last two! I do think she is beautiful though:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers