When the ground is nice and wet after rain (or snowfall) is always the perfect time to get outside and pull some weeds and do some gardening and that's what we did this afternoon. We probab;y should have done some upkeep this winter but we saved it all for now so I was raking up lots of leaves from the beds and found some worms. I must tell you Azlyn has a strange liking for worms, so I called her over and she was taken with it. Asher is intrigued by them but he is not fond of holding them and quickly threw it out of his hand. Azlyn of course saved it and kept playing. While she was telling it how beautiful it was and admiring the amazing-ness of the worm a bug walks by their feet and she screams "AGHH!!! a bug, a bug...get it, kill the bug AGHHH!!!" That girls cracks me up!
Also, on a completely different topic, tonight as I put Azlyn down to bed I read her the little mermaid and for a song before bed she wanted me to sing her Under the Sea. As I thought this would not be a calming song, I made the excuse that I didn't know the words. She then starts singing what she thought were the words with the cutest Jamaican accent I've heard!!
Too cute! Get some pants on that boy! haha
ReplyDeleteOf course, right after we change the diaper he makes it into the picture! You will notice he had pants on earlier:)
ReplyDelete