Well, I had a Sonogram a month ago and with it they gave me a membership to a website which I really didn't like but it inspired me to start a blog for our family,so here it is:) Here are some of the pictures from the sono that day. I had another ultrasound today so if I can get those ones scanned in soon I will try to. So far everything is going well and I feel great! Right now I am working full days at the Montessori school each day which gives Asher a chance to nap and wake up in time for me to head to the gym in the afternoon and I'm looking forward to this so I can keep up feeling this good...the midwife says I should be walking an hour a day. That's tough to get in!! I walked 5 hours at the zoo yesterday(post to come soon) so I count that as this weeks walk(s) haha :)
This is her face, looks like a gummy bear at 20 wks I guess:)
I love her little pictures!
ReplyDeleteThis is so awesome Michelle!!! I am so glad you are doing this! I will be a daily reader!! The babies are all so beautiful! Even the gummi bear!
ReplyDelete