Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome Spring!!

So, here in Texas you can get 6 inches of snow at the end of March on the first day of Spring...yes it's true and I have pictures to prove it! We all woke up to a beautiful sight today, Asher just kept saying "snowman" all morning and so of course we finally got out there and made our snowmen, a whole family of them. With all the snow we had this winter we've finally gotten the art of rolling a snowman down. I didn't get all the pictures I wanted, like one of our family of snowmen because the kids were SO cold and so we had to come in and snuggle under blankets, just in time for some grilled cheese and tomato soup to warm us up before we all crashed for naptime! It was a fun day!


Azlyn thought it was hilarious to have these big gloves on, but they were leather and kept her kind of warm.
Asher totally got into building the snowman, he kept picking up snow and patting it all over the snowman
Azlyn all snuggled up afterwards
It was a great ending to a somewhat bummer of a week. This week Troy lost his job, we had some frustrating news on the loan modification forefront for our house and the loan company for our car called and told us we may have to bring the car back since we lost a job in the same month that we got the car...some clause about continuing verification on employment for the first 30 days. I agree this is probably a good practice for them but it's frustrating!
On the lighter side, it was Spring break for me and the kids and it was so nice to have the whole week to spend with Troy! Troy quickly sent an email to some people at the college and they already have him lined up with as many classes as we wants to teach for the fall! This isn't quite enough financially but it is what he loves and we can figure out the rest. He also has an interview for a job on Tuesday that is for a job where he'd be doing what he was just doing, debt settlement sales (please pray!) and we haven't heard again from the dealership...so maybe we get to keep the car, yay! We are so glad to have the third row for Baby "A's" arrival.

It's back to work and school for me and the kids tomorrow. I feel like I didn't get anything done this week that I had planned, haha. I thought with all the time off for sure I'd have my house in tip top shape...alas, with kids home all day each day I never quite got to everything...it's all on my to do list before baby gets here though:) I have some time and wonderful dad who loves to come and help me with things around the house. I am so blessed! I love my family!!

Also, I have a link at the top of our blog that takes you to a site of all our pictures, so when I post a few pics on here, the whole album is on there and I figured out how to make it available for everyone to see so you can go check that out if you want too:) http://doucetslittlemoments.shutterfly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers