Adelaide loves this golden retriever, Laddy, the neighborhood dog
Aunt Lainey didn't know we were all in town so we surprised her and she was so excited to see the kiddos, they missed their Aunt Lainey SO much!
Uncle Chris, Tiffany and the kiddos
Azlyn reading to Aunt Lainey
My Girls:)
I said "Azlyn why don't you just look over there, not at me," she says "like I'm looking at something?" me "yes, exactly" her "I'm going to pretend I'm looking at a boy!" and this is what I got. Oh lordy!!! I'm so not ready for kindergarten...
Mawmaw and Azlyn
A little afternoon pool time to cook down.
Gorgeous Tiffany.
An evening ride behind the lawnmower, haha. Fun in the country!
Mini trip to LSU
Mike the Tiger
In front of the Tiger's Den
At the USS Kidd
Hanging out at Mawmaw Ortego's
And a few last shots of my precious babies. I tried to head out one morning to get some pictures in some of the amazing fields out there but it just didn't go as planned and this was all I got. A overly shaded and splotchy lighted area but it's all good. My kids are adorable wherever they are!


































No comments:
Post a Comment