Monday, August 8, 2011

Adelaide's 1st Birthday

Adelaide's Birthday was July 1st and I get so excited for first birthdays!  It's so bittersweet, she is growing up before our eyes and I am so proud of her and all she can do but I am so sad knowing she's our last one  and she's growing up so fast, so I made sure it was a fun and special party for her!  

A few tidbits about Adelaide at her 1 year mark (well now it's 13 mos but go with it!) She has at least 10 words and names she uses regularly including Azlyn and Asher's names, she just started walking very well in the last 2 weeks, she is so super silly and loves all the attention she gets. She absolutely adores her big brother and I can already see a really sweet relationship building between those two. She has the cutest little gap between her front teeth and she shows it off all the time with her big ol' grin!  I ♥ this precious baby girl beyond words can express!!















"Hey wait, I'm not done yet!!"

2 comments:

  1. aww! how cute is that last pic! love all of your party stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Followers