Monday, August 8, 2011

Colorado Trip


In June I was able to go visit my brother Justin in Colorado thanks to an awesome an incredibly generous birthday gift, thanks bubbi! Adelaide is still so young she wasn't ready for a 5 day stay at home without me so I took her with me and headed off to CO!


Adelaide's first airplane ride, she loved looking out the window. 





This is at Garden of the Gods, where I successfully had a typical Michelle moment and fell on the rocks breaking my new camera, yay for Best Buy's insurance plan I got a new camera but not in time to take pictures the rest of the trip!






Adelaide loves Frank and he lucked out on a lot of cheerios that week!


UH-MAZ-ING eclair and crescent at a little bakery in Old Colorado City


That Friday evening we drove to Denver to one of my sweet friend's wedding.  I didn't post pictures on here but I will on the shutterflu site.  It was the sweetest handmade wedding ever.  Everything was beautifully done and so personalized.  I loved it!  It was at a beautiful location so I made sure to get a few pics in of Adelaide and me and Justin with her too. 




The STUNNING bride Laura and me


And the will live happily ever after....;)


I just had to post this pic of the sky b/c it was so beautiful on the way home that evening. 



Does she look super grown up in this picture or is it just me???




I wouldn't mind enjoying scenery like this everyday.



Adelaide just hanging out with Uncle Bubbi while we worked on some projects around the house. 




Good-bye Uncle Bubbi, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like so much fun! and i love your sling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO much fun, I love that state and my brother is so fun! I made that sling off of the maya style wrap...if you have any more babies...it's a great sling! I have a few but that's the only one I actually use.

    ReplyDelete

Followers