Saturday, January 1, 2011

He's 3 and she's already 6 months!?!

Happy Birthday Asher!!!!!! This little dude is 3!! Can you believe it?? I can't! He's growing up so much it amazes me everyday. I am so blessed by his sweet spirit, true to his name Asher Jude truly is a 'happy blessing'. I love you!!!

And Adelaide is 6 months old today (January 1st) That means only 6 months until she's a year old! She's got to slow down, she's growing up WAY too fast. She is talking like crazy with lots of bu, da and ma sounds. She's wearing 6-9mo clothing. She sits like a pro now and she is army crawling all over the place. She is on all fours and acts like she's going to crawl but then ultimately drops down and army crawls it. We are starting our first foods this week and I think we will start with organic Avocados. The other kids loved them and I hope she will to! We'll update later with pictures for sure!
Happy half birthday Adelaide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers