The FIRST snow day of 2011! This is me trying to speak the possibility of another snow before winter is over. We have lucked out the last few years with some FABULOUS snow fall in this area. It's amazing to me how the Dallas area can get this much snow. We were driving back in from Austin and I took pictures from the car as we drove. I first saw where the light dusting was and then gradually you saw inches of snow on the ground. I had been nervous that the snow would melt before we got back in town but we returned to a thick layer of almost four inches across the whole yard. It's still there today so we will get to play this afternoon and tomorrow too because it's still below freezing outside, yay:) We love Snow days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment