Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A little update in pictures


Adelaide is growing up so much! She scoots and rolls all over and is super curious and wants to put everything in her mouth. I know it's because she's teething but I think she is going to love starting some foods this next month!

She is ready to crawl, she is on all fours most of the day and in the last day I have seen her start to move one knee in front of the other. Right now she uses this movement to push her self forward and she can move from one side of the room to the other in no time!! She also bangs her head on the floor quite often from the strong thrust forward but luckily we have had no injuries from this:)

The other night for family night we planned to make our gingerbread house but it was cracked when we opened the box so after much disappointment we succeeded in pulling off a great time roasting smores and having a picnic of them on the living room floor in front of the fire before cuddling and watching a Christmas movie. I love moments like this, it was so much fun!

We have also had a few early gifts, FUN! The kids felt like it was Christmas this morning when they woke up walked down stairs and Uncle Chris had brought gifts over that someone had given them!! At first Asher planned on putting them under the tree but after Chris had him open one, he wanted to rip them all open. We now have a few presents under the tree and it's SO hard for him to contain his desire to open them!!

I normally give Adelaide a really quick bath and have used the sling that goes in the tub until now. I took it out this week and she LOVES sitting on her own and relaxing in the tub!! It's precious, she has had some long baths now. This is her time to relax away from her loud and crazy siblings I guess!!

Fun in the exersaucer


Gingerbread House night!!

We exchanged the house and opted for a prebuilt one this time and I think we'll do this in the future, saved a ton of time and that's a good thing when the kids are anxious to break out the candy to decorate! Every got involved and we let them decorate however they wanted to and we enjoyed eggnog while decorating. Eggnog is their new favorite drink...



Last year they attacked the house after it was done and ate all the candy off within the next two days, so far it's stayed all together minus Asher sneaking only a few pieces:)

Last night I went outside to take a few pictures of the moon because it was so beautiful and the kids of course wanted me to snap some of them too! They are still in their outfits they wore to see Santa (which didn't happen due to insane crowds at Northpark). What cuties!

This morning in the wee wee hours Troy and I layed outside and watched the lunar eclipse and I took some pictures while we watched. It was beautiful!!

Happy Winter Solstice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers