Friday, October 29, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch


Here are just a few ( I say few haha!! I have the rest posted on shutterfly site) of my favorites from our trip to the Pumpkin patch this week with my mom. I love that she has random days off some weeks because I could not have seen myself going here alone with my three kids!! It was so much fun and it's free...and of course you know I'm a sucker for free stuff!!

Right as you get there they have TONS of wooden cut outs of every character imaginable, Azlyn picked some favorites and got to posing for pictures. She is posing here with June from Little Einsteins, which is who she went as a few Halloween's ago.


Our little scarecrow:)



Taking a break from all that scarin'


Out of 20 shots, this is the best one I got and of course they are looking at my mom's camera...maybe I need her version of this:)





This is them being beyond excited to finally be done with taking posed pictures and able to move onto the bounce houses!!



Why don't playgrounds have these anymore, the kids LOVE it!!

I love this shot because he has his tongue stuck out just like his daddy does when he is working hard on something:)


On the hayride
Tired sweet girl




Hay maze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers