Happy Halloween!!
Our Halloween-fall festivities really have kept up busy the last few weeks! I'm glad to be taking a break from it just in time to jump into the holiday bustle! Friday was Homecoming at Troy's school so we went to the parade and pep rally, the kids had such a great time. Then since we were in that area we went to the Bass Pro shop and took pictures with The Great Pumpkin and Charlie Brown and colored trick or treat bags.
Saturday evening was the fall festival at our Church TrueNORTH




Azlyn has been dying to bob for apples at a festival so I set this up for us once we got home and her and Asher bobbed and bobbed.....and finally reached in to pick an apple to put the stem in their mouth. And this was their highlight of the day I think, bobbing for apples in our kitchen!?


Time for some trick or treating!


Webbing Grampy!






All ready for trick or treaters and as Asher would say " that looks Pooky!!!"


No comments:
Post a Comment