Monday, October 25, 2010

Ghouls on the Lawn

I am a sucker for fun free events and this one did not let us down at all. There is an amazing subdivision in Mckinney called Tucker Hill (Our dream neighborhood). It's relatively new and not fully built out so they have lots of land around for parking and events and they have a need little square in the middle of it all where they host events through out the year. We wanted to beat the crowd so we went right as it began and already the parking was a nightmare but once we parked and got to the square it really wasn't that packed. We painted pumpkins, watched a magic show, watched a thriller performance and trick or treated. We didn't even make it over to the section where you could go on hayride, roast marshmallows and walk the graveyard. They put on a great event!!

This is just a picture from earlier in the day that I had to post!

Azlyn, She went as Miley Cyrus b/c we she planned on being Hannah Montana but did NOT like the wig so we figured well with her dark hair she looks more like Miley anyways!

Zombies walking around

Asher's not real into getting messy so he kept his distance from the pumpkin while painting




Michael Jackson's Thriller dance
LOVE this place!! I feel like I'm in another state!
Little break while trick or treating

Hanging out at the BBQ place afterwards, my little cowgirl!

1 comment:

Followers