I have been home almost 2 full weeks now and we have had so much fun during this time. We have gone to library story time, hit the spray park in Frisco, played in our yard with the slip n slide, played in the blow up pool and gardened with extra water play time during it:) You can tell the kids were worn out somedays!! I have spent a lot of time crafting and nesting too but that's another post!
Some backyard basketball, I love our backyard in the evening!
Slip N Slide time!!!
A few things in this picture...Asher LOVES to wear his rain boots all the time(with or without clothing) and he was so worn out that he fell asleep standing, while watching a World Cup game.
A Garden Tea Party
I don't think I was even considered on her guest list, I saw her carrying out 4 of her animals and I asked what she was doing, "bringing them to the tea party picnic!" She's a little hostess:)
Again....falling asleep with Daddy while watching World Cup games
Our first go round with the pool. We have amazing shade in the morning so this should become a regular thing!
love it!
ReplyDeletehow cute!!! we have the exact same slip n slide! don't you just love summertime with the kids??? :)
ReplyDelete