This week has been fun, we did some gardening, swam in the pool at Nana's and Rachel's, played on the slip n slide, had a play date with Azlyn's and my best friend, and had our 38 week appt at the very end of the week. At the appt I had Troy take some pictures and video because it was so sweet how much the kids wanted to help out and the midwife let them take over. Azlyn was measuring my belly, listening to it with the stethoscope, and put the gel on and then did the doppler to hear the heart beat. I love my birthing center! They have the best staff that are so sweet and I love how they are so family friendly. It was great memories for the kids. Asher just stood by Azlyn while she did this stuff and kept kissing my arm and my face, he is the sweetest boy ever!!! I can't tell you how blessed we feel to have these children we were given!!!!
The kids picked out a stuffed animal for Adelaide. They picked a pink owl out, it's pretty cute:)

Slip n Slide time again
(and yes this is my little model...getting a normal picture from her is quite difficult!)


I have a lot more that I planted in the back yard but here are a few of my new plants. I was in the front yard while the kids played so I took these. These here are 2 of my sedum that I replaced a juniper with. I have a corner of the garden that nothing seems to do well in and I hope these will spread and fix that problem!

This is some purple heart and a Ruella (bottom center)

Getting out for one of our walks, we decided to take them in the wagon this time b/c when they ride their bikes or Asher's motorcycle it's more of a chore for us and this was a bit more relaxing:)

At the mall we went to meet our friends at, they have this store for skateboarders and they have a surfrider water deal inside of it that the kids watched for a while. Asher was looking at skateboards and a nice guy came over and helped all the kids ride on them for a while.

Azlyn told me later that day that when she grew up she wanted to be a taker carer of babies in tummies:) I love my girl! I am at 4cm right now, the midwife tried to help kick start some labor but I guess Adelaide isn't ready yet b/c she's not here:) Maybe she'll be like her siblings and come on the full moon which is tonight...that's my norm for kids...full moon on a saturday and wake up to my water breaking on Sunday. Who am I kidding though, she's probably going to make us wait a while! (Please don't Adelaide!)
I need gardening tips from you! I'm either just really lazy or maybe I really don't have a green thumb! :) Cuuuute pics and sweet pic of Azlyn listening to baby!!! :)
ReplyDelete