Hello!! I thought I'd start off by greeting you with one of the sweet faces I get to see everyday!! This baby girl's smiles just melt my heart and make my day!! I love my kids so much!!!
now moving along....
I loved having my nursing cover with Asher b/c with Azlyn all I had were receiving blankets to try and cover up. Seriously, more brilliant stuff comes out each time you have another kid. I bought one for when Asher was born, used it all the time and then passed it to a friend. Needless to say it has seen better days and so I wanted a nice new one but didn't want to buy one. I used this tutorial from made my mama monster blog and it was so easy. It is much better quality than the one I previously had. I am SO proud of myself. I have many other sewing projects I want to tackle including cute bags, purses and skirts. Look out!
Since I finally pulled out the sewing machine and had a mess going I made Azlyn her own because she kept asking about them and wanted one of her own. She immediately put it on this afternoon and fed her baby a bottle underneath it, haha.
below is her seasonal tree that we rotate decorations on, currently it's bees and as you see she has hung snow flakes already. We are ready for cooler weather at this house.
This was an amazing full double rainbow after the rain yesterday. I wish I was in a better spot to take this and get more in the picture because it was beautiful!! Enjoy!!
Ummm, I so want you to make me a nursing cover for my next little one!
ReplyDeletewell of course!!! and since you'll be living near me we can go shop for the fabric together!!
ReplyDelete