Last week Azlyn's kindergarten class took their first field trip to the pumpkin patch. They went to a cute patch that actually has a field of vines where they grew some pie pumpkins which was neat for the kids to see. Nana took the day off work and went with me and the other two kiddos, which looking back...I wonder, was I crazy to think I could bring the other two on my own??? That to say we were so glad Nana got to come with us and we had a great day feeding animals, picking pumpkins, going on a hay ride and having a picnic! I still haven't been able to get a picture of all my kids together in the multiple visits to pumpkin patch's this year:)
{Asher has NO interest in pictures, too much fun to be had!}
{Azlyn and one of her best friends at school}
{Azlyn's Class}
{Not the best shot of me and my kiddos but all I got}














No comments:
Post a Comment