Wednesday, July 21, 2010

First weeks fun

Adelaide will be 3 weeks old tomorrow and I can't believe it! She's already getting so big, she's putting on plenty of weight and I'm starting to see her little rolls come out. Oh I love the rolls! We have taken it reasonable easy the last few weeks. I haven't ventured out but twice while being alone with the 3 kids so that means we have spent lots of time inside the house during the day. I'm ready for fall so we can enjoy the outdoors more. Here's a look at our past few weeks...


Adelaide gave the kids presents when she came home.

Asher got a Buzz light year that he hasn't put down since. We have even coaxed him to bed by letting him sleep with it but then we can hear all of Buzz's buttons being pressed:)

Azlyn got a Sleeping Beauty doll, "oh how did she know this was my favorite princess?!"
Rachel, our first friend to come by and meet Adelaide
Tea Party with princess Azlyn and Spiderman Asher. "Cheers!"
Asher adoring Adelaide
Her first visit to church

At the birth center when you go for your 10 day check up they do footprints of the baby on the wall. It's so cute when you walk in the center there are footprints covering each wall. They group them by family so her's are right next to big brother's

Azlyn was very excited to be able to put her thumb print right next to her siblings. Since she wasn't born there the older siblings do thumbs!



I had to get some shots of all of them in their sibling shirts





Azlyn and Nana giving Adelaide her first bottle, she took to it with no problem and chugged it down in no time! Good to know I can have a life and use bottles for a babysitter:)
First Bath



2 comments:

  1. she's just beautiful! LOVE LOVE the sibling shirts! TOOOO cute. And you went to church already! I just went this past sunday for the first time (he's 2 months!) I've been paranoid to put him in the nursery since he's been so finicky. Im still paranoid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl, I didn't want to spend money on the ones you can order online in sets and I have finally figured out how to do photoshop so I gave it a shot:) I have taken all of my kids to church when they were 1 week old, but I have never put them in nursery until at earliest 3 months old and that was b/c I was leading worship and it was Easter and no one could watch him that morning. But we just sit at the back and I have my nursing cover up if I need it. Do you have one? It's a necessity!

    ReplyDelete

Followers